Thursday, February 26, 2009

Me and My Hubby

1. What are your middle names? Susanne and Charles

2. How long have you been together? April will be 3 years!

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Couple weeks

4. Who asked who out? Neither we asked our friends that were dating each other to set up a double date

5. How old are each of you? Both 30

6.Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? His

7. Do you have any children together? Not yet

8. What about pets? We have fish right now, but we are picking up a puppy tomorrow!

9. Which situation is/was the hardest on you as a couple? Probably the fact that I was married before

10. Did you go to the same school? Nope

11. Are you from the same home town? Nope I am from Onsted, MI and he grew up in Hendersonville, TN

12. Who is the smartest? He probably is

13. Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me!

14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Atlanta has so many different restaurants so we try to go to different ones when we eat out.

15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Nebraska

16. Who has the worst temper? Probably me

17. Who does the cooking? I do the cooking mostly, but he likes to cook too!

18. Who is more social? He is!

19. Who is the neat Freak? That would be me!

20. Who is the more stubborn? We both are

21. Who hogs the bed? He does, he is always on my side

22. Who wakes up earlier? I do

23. Where was your first date? Detroit Tigers game

24. Who has the bigger family? I think I do right now

25. Do you get flowers often? Yes :)

26. How do you spend the holidays? Home and his parents house

27. Who is more jealous? That is definitely me!

28. How long did it take to get serious? Not long, we knew we were meant to be together right from the start.

29. Who does/ did the laundry? I do and I hate it

30. Who’s better with the computer? He is

32. Who drives when you are together? Me, unless I lay on the guilt

33. Best Anniversary? Going to have our first one on 03/08/09

34. Must watch TV show together? LOST!

35. Dream retirement? Together :)

No comments: