Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Recovered Pictures


About one month ago, Chris and I went to Tampa, FL for business and we received a call from our photographer and she was so excited cause she had finally recovered about 80 more pictures that we thought were lost forever. I was so happy that I almost started to cry. I knew it would be awhile before we got to see the actual pictures, but I was just so happy that she had recovered some very important photos. 

The top two photos that I posted are just a couple of the ones that I thought were lost forever! Don't they look great! She also recovered some fun pictures of the reception. I really don't have anything to say except that I am so happy to have these photos. I am going to post just a few more of the reception that I just loved. I hope you like them, too!









No comments: